Payment & Shipping Terms:
Tattoo Equipment Supplies Air Brush Spray Gun Dual Action Airbrushing Kit
With a simple trigger for air and paint control, this gravity feed airbrush is particularly suitable for general purpose hobby/model work where a small spraygun would be practical.The spray pattern is variable between 3 - 40mm.
This single action airbrush works perfectly with water colours, acrylics, gouaches and enamels.
Illustration, Fine/Commercial Art, Photo Retouching, Custom Automotive, Motorcycle Graphics, Nails & Cosmetics, Miniatures, Taxidermy / Lures, Models/RC'S/Trains. Hobbies and Crafts
Condition: New In Box
Feed Type: Gravity
Dual-Action Trigger Air/Fluid Control
Nozzle Dia : 0.3mm
Fluid Cup: 7CC
Working Pressure: 15-50PSI
Spray Pattern: Hairline to 100mm
Illustration, Fine/Commercial Art, Photo Retouching, Custom Automotive, Motorcycle Graphics, Nails & Cosmetics, Miniatures, Taxidermy / Lures, Models/RC'S/Trains. Hobbies and Crafts.
Spray and Color Media:
Watercolors, Acrylics, Inks and Dyes, Automotive Urethanes, Lacquers and Enamels
How to Spray:
1. Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
2. Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
3. By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
4. The spray pattern is in accordance with water or solvent by a brush.
5. For fine line spray, remove the needle cover and hold the airbruch near a work surface.
How to clean:
1. Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
2. Refill cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with finger and spray. The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
Clean Liquid: Alcohol, Thinner, Banana oil
Place of Origin: