Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PC||Color:||Clear Grey Bronze Blue Green Opal|
|Max. Width:||1220mm To 2100mm||Thickness:||4mm~12mm|
|Shore Hardness:||80.4(a)||Tensile Strength:||>60mpa|
|UV Protection:||50 Microns||Light Transmittance:||80.2%(6mm)|
|Service Temperature:||-20 To 120 Celsius Degree||Heat Deformation Temperature:||134 Celsuis Degree|
1. Pc hollow sheet
2. UV coating and high impact
3. 5 to 10 years warranty
4. Verified by SGS
5. Customized size and color
Natatorium/Green house covering
1. Good light transmission
2. fine impact resistance
3. well ultraviolet resistance
4. excellent temperature resistance
Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet Features:
1) Light transmission
up to 85%
2) Impact resistance
80 times of the same thick glass,15 times that of acrylic sheeting
3) Light weight
1/2 of the weight of the same thick glass
4) Ultraviolet resistance
with UV protective layer
5) Temperature resistance
-40 to 120°C
Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet, Specifications:
6m(as the buyer's request)
clear, lake blue, green, dark blue, brown, milk white, and so on
both sides covered with PE film
1) Building/House skylights
2) Work shop/storehouse skylight
5) Indoor partition
6) Cover of greenhouse
7) Cover of swimming pool
How to install the Greenhouse Covering?
1. Frame Spacing: When installing greenhouse covering, we recommend that the framing or trusses of your greenhouse frame be placed 16"- 24" apart.
2. Flute Direction: We’ve found placing your greenhouse panels so that the flutes run perpendicular to your frame provides the maximum amount of strength for your structure. When attaching the screws to steel frame, we recommend using our 1" screws with neoprene washers, which helps prevent water from leaking into the flutes. Our 1" self-drilling screws are for installing greenhouse panels into metal framing. We suggest placing the screws about 18" apart on the stringers and about 9" apart on the perimeter. Be careful not to over torque the screws, or you may crush the greenhouse panel.
3. Screw Hole: When temperature difference exceeds 8°C, all screw holes should be reamed to reserve space for expansion and contraction. Usually, the holes diameter should be larger than that of the screw stem by 20%. Fill up the holes, and cover the exposed portion with silicone compound to prevent detergents permeating which brings damage to PC sheets, and avoid gradual cracks. Screw heads should be larger than the stem by 1-1.5times .Use gaskets or washers to avoid the screw heads touching PC sheets directly .Don 't use gaskets made of PVC
4. PC U-profile: Use U-profile to seal the open flutes. On all exposed fluting (4’ side of panels) we recommend you insert ¼" of GE Silicone II "clear" caulking into flutes, to prevent water intrusion. Slide U-Trim over the ends of the greenhouse panels for a permanent cap. Secure U-profile with small zip ties by poking a small hole in the greenhouse panels with a large paper clip or small nail. Place each zip tie about one foot apart. Put caulking in all holes you create to stop water penetration.
5. PC H-profile (or PC upper & lower fastener): We sell the PC H profile (or PC upper & lower fastener) to join the long side of the PC sheet together and should run perpendicular to the greenhouse studs. It is meant to float between the panels to allow for expansion and contraction, so no screws go through the H-Channel. This locks them into place and can help prevent water leakage. If H-profile is difficult to slide on, spray grooves with a little WD-40 or Pam (vegetable oil). Also tapping on ends of H-profile with a rubber mallet helps H-Channel slide on. Secure the greenhouse panels by placing screws into frame 1" from each side of H-profile.
6. Folding: It’s not necessary to cut PC hollow sheet greenhouse covering when going over roof peaks or around corners. You can score the PC hollow sheet using a straight edge and a small blunt object such as a Philips screw driver (be careful not to cut the plastic), and then fold the twin-wall sheet along the scored line. The plastic can be scored either in the direction of the flutes or across the flutes.
7. Changes in Size: Apply twin wall paneling when the temperature is moderate (for your climate) to compensate for expansion and contraction.
8. Cleaning: Wipe down greenhouse PC hollow sheet with neutral sanitizer and water once a year for maximum efficiency of light transmission.