Moisturizing Heating Paraffin Wax Hand Foot Mask for Beauty Use
1. All-in-one paraffin Wax hand spa. No need Paraffin Kits.
2. Non-greasy formula delivers moisture for soft.
3. Enriched with Coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, vitamin E and aloe.
4. Peel off without wax debris attached.
5. Thermochromic label is designed for temperature identification.
6. Repeated use for 4 times.
7. no need to go to salon, indulge your hands to a luxurious and hydrating service at home. You'll be amazed how easy it is to use!
8. The Handy Paraffin Wax spa turns your home into a salon, providing you with the ultimate experience by helping you to relax, relieve tension and soothe sore joints.
Medical Paraffin wax, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Seaweed Extract, Caleineurin, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Amino Acids, Moisturizers, Lecithin, Salicylic Acid Esters
What Are the Benefits of Paraffin Wax?
*Chronic Pain and Arthritis Relief
Paraffin wax is obtained from refined mineral crude oil. It is a non toxic substance and does not cause any adverse reaction when it comes in contact with skin.
As it has a very low melting temperature (48°C-90C). It is not going to cause any burns or blisters, and does not get stuck to the skin as well. Therefore, it is considered as the most suitable for hot wax treatment. It has several benefits. It helps to bring down the aches and pains of the body, relaxes the sore and tired muscles, hydrate the skin making it soft and smooth. If you have a dull and dry skin, then a wax treatment will make your skin look great.
Who can use it?
1. People who has dull hands because of dry, rough, callus, cuticle, chapped, cracked, large pores, age spots, veins, elastic fatigue, wrinkles, flaky, chalky, scaly and crusty.
2. People who wants to improve or cure skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and patches of itchy.
3. People who suffers from the pain of arthritis, muscle stiffness of osteoarthritis and sore joints.
1. Please stop using if the paraffin wax is changed in appearance and smell.
2. This treatment is not suitable if your skin is sensitive towards heat or allergic to wax.
3. Those with dermatitis, burns, skin rashes, open wounds and any such skin condition should also avoid this type of treatment.