Payment & Shipping Terms:
Foods Cosmetics Freeze Dried Vegetable Powder Pumpkin Bulk
1. Freeze dried pumpkin powder is used for food making, such as pumpkin cheesecakes, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pancakes, etc.
2. FD pumpkin powder is also popular ingredient for cosmetics, such as pumpkin facial mask, pumpkin emulsion for skin, and so on.
3. Freeze dried powdered pumpkin can also be made into foods for cats and dogs too.
Freeze dried pumpkin powder is very useful no matter in food making or cosmetic industry due to its special function, like it’s very good to help sleep, lose weight, become beautiful, and help digest, etc. Because of its goodness, powdered pumpkin is very suitable for us, especially for babies and the elder.
Since it’s powdered, it’s easy and suitable to be used in baking especially to make so many pumpkin cakes, cookies, breads, pancakes, etc. As one of common freeze dried vegetable powder, it deserves to be purchased and used by you; no matter you were a housewife or a food factory purchaser. It’s good to eat pumpkin foods.
1. Specification: FD pumpkin powder 60 mesh
2. Additives: None
3. Color: Yellow
4. Moisture: Less than 3 to 5%
5. Preservatives: None
6. Production Season: Yearly
7. Purity: 100% pure pumpkin
8. Solubility: Great solubility in warm water
9. Taste: Pure taste of pumpkin
10. Shelf Life: 12 to 18 months
11. Store: Good sealing in low temperature or cool places
1. Pumpkin is our local common vegetable, so we can buy this raw material locally to save so many costs. So, our final price of freeze dried pumpkin powder would be very cheap.
2. Our MOQ is 100KG, but we accept small quantity wholesale too according your situation.
3. OEM and small packs services could be offered by us easily.
1. Freeze dried vegetable powder bulk: 5KG/Bag; 10KG/CTN; double PE bags inside with carton outside;
2. FD vegetable powder small quantity: Double PE bags inside with aluminum foil bag outside, or only aluminum foil bag for small quantity packing.
3. We could pack according your needs.
Freeze dried pumpkin powder foods: